Costa Rica travel tips: Costa Rica is the land of beauty, where nature has a soothing effect on its admirers. Fascinated with the wonderful beaches, rainforests, and other worth seeing things. Costa Rica is located in Central America and is a tourism hub. Tamarindo, Arenal, Liberia, San Jose, Manuel Antonio, and Monteverde are the most visited areas by the tourist. It is a tourist’s paradise and having much more to enjoy in mesmerizing scenery and also due to its unique forests and wildlife. Costa Rica has drawn its tourists to an amazing series of national parks and other protected areas.
Capital: San José
Currency: Its National Currency is colón.Costa Rica travel tips currency-In tourism areas dollars are widely accepted.
Weather: winter or rainy season is May -- November Summer or dry season is December -- April
Note: You can visit Thailand travel tips if you want to go this place.
Costa Rica travel tips- Best Places to Visit
Monteverde is the cloud forest present in the mountainous region of Costa Rica.One of the best places to be visited by tourists. Many people trip here to have a glance at the rare birds. Also, experience hiking to zip lining here. The green scenery fascinates people and tourists wisher for a more extended stay there. It is a very humid area with unusual weather patterns and high wind. Explore the sky bridges here and enjoy the greenery with unique wildlife and a cloudy, wet environment. So Must Visit this place whenever you look for travel tips for Costa Rica.
is a Wonderful town on Costa Rica’s Pacific Coast. It attracts its visitors due to its known beaches. And The best destination for vacations due to its ever calming sunshine, splendid scenery, fresh atmosphere, and closure to natural parks. Tamarindo is a developed Town, and you get access to the most beautiful beaches here. By Tamarindo Costa Rica travel tips, it is the best tourism point where you can enjoy your vacations and tours in true meanings.
San Jose is the Capital of Costa Rica and a cherishable place surrounded by beautiful architecture, Greenery, and Volcanoes. It is the biggest city with the highest population that is half of the total population of Costa Rica. You can enjoy shopping, Nightlife, Delicious dinners and much more at a single place. San Jose must visit the National Theatre of Costa Rica, La Sabana Metropolitan Park, National Museum of Costa Rica, Pre-Columbian Gold Museum. So just follow the san Jose costa Rica travel tips for a memorable visit to Costa Rica.
La Fortuna (Arenal Volcano National Park)
It is the small town in the northwest of San Jose. Having the Arenal Volcano National Park comprised of Volcanoes. It still experiences the Lava Flows and hot springs. You can enjoy the Waterfalls, Volcanoes, Sunset views over the lake, rafting, and caving. It is also one of the most visited places in Costa Rica. When you visit, La Fortuna must enjoy the Arenal Volcano, La Fortuna Waterfall, Baldi Hot spring resort and hotel and spa, Chato Volcano, and Colombu Hot springs.
Manuel Antonio Park
Located in the old ocean side village famous due to its white-sand beaches, corals, and rugged forests. It has many natural habitats, especially monkeys and squirrels. You can enjoy the hiking here and feel the calm and stunning beauty of nature that mesmerizes its visitors and attracts everyone to have a stay there to have a glance of every natural scenery there that magnetizes millions of tourists.
On the Pacific coast of Costa Rica, this Adorable beach is located. One of the best places to be visited by the tourist due to its booming Nightlife, white sand beaches, and delicious foods. Follow the Santa Teresa Costa Rica travel tips that are as follows-Enjoy at the beach, have a yoga class, explore the Montezuma, Hike to the waterfall, visit the Cabo Blanco nature reserve, and must have the cultural food of Santa Teresa.
is located in Northern Costa Rica, where you must travel to enjoy the amazing views of nature, beautiful churches, colonial atmosphere, and parks. Exposure to the volcanoes, beaches, and rainforests presents marvelous scenery. Africa Safari adventure park, museum Guanacaste, Public Market, La Agonía Church must be visited as best as Liberia Costa Rica travel tips.
It is an island in the pacific ocean on the distance of 550Km from the mainland of Costa Rica. It also one of the most visited places by tourists.it got famous due to the shooting of Jurassic Park movie. So now, visitors explore its deep waves of water, and scuba divers find it one of the best diving spots.
Chirripo National park
A great wonder of nature Named after a mountain Cerro Chirripo.it is national park inhabiting a great diversity. It is a vast park spanning in three provinces san Jose, Cartago, and Limon. Glacial lakes, marshlands, fern groves, rain forests, and mountainous plateaus show the magnificent beauty of this park and attract the visitors to come here and have a glance at nature and capture the scenery.
Jaco Costa Rica travel tips are given here that you must read for an amzing journey in Playa Jaco. Explore the Carara National Park here and have a glimpse of wildlife capture them and make it memorable. This park is near the beach and presents a wonderful view that fills your heart with calmness and happiness. Also, visit the Caratra Bijagual waterfall and hike the mount Miros. Also, experience fishing and go surfing and paddleboarding. Hopefully, it a day making a tour to Playa Jaco.
Tortuguero National Park
The beaches occupy the national Park of Tortuguero, rich, lush green forest, canals, and rivers.must visit these canals via boats and enjoy it by exploring and adventurous activities here and walk through the Tortuguero national park. Must visit there during the July to October to see the turtle nesting. These seem pretty charming and fascinating. Tortuguero also travels to Tortuga Lodge and gardens.that is worth seeing a resort along the river with a pool.
Celeste River is the best place to visit and see the adorable crystal clear turquoise water that seems worth seeing. It is not easy for everyone to go to the celeste river as you have to hike the lush forests. You must be physically fit, but no one is allowed to swim in the river. So just go there Capture the marvelous scenery and Explore the best things there.
Costa Rica travel tips Guanacaste will help you guide the best beaches in the Guanacaste that you visit there and have a pleasant and memorable trip to Guanacaste, Costa Rica. Playa Choncal it is the unique beach covered by the Shells that have gotten smoothen due to water waves. You must see this scene when you visit Costa Rica. Playa Flamingo is the 1st beach recognized as international in Costa Rica. Go there and have a glimpse of fantastic Dolphins. Playa del Coco, Playa Octal, Playa Grande, Playa Langosta are the famous beaches of Guanacaste that you must visit and enjoy the breathtaking views there.
Travel tips for Costa Rica-best foods that you must try
it the plates of Costa Rica’s typical food having all the staples that are a perfect food. This typical plate contains rice, beans,salad,chicken/beef/pork With varying things like French fries, vegetables, and fresh-cut pieces of cheese. It is available nearly in all the restaurants of costa Rica having typical foods.
It is the simple but delicious food .prepred by adding the annatto in the rice to color it yellow, and vegetables like carrots, peas, and lettuce, and bell pepper are added in it and cooked. The Con you that your favorite is added to it and served to eat. When you visit Costa Rica, you Must try this mouthwatering dish.
It is the most loved food in Costa Rica, and you must try at least once during your visit there. It is the fried pork rinds and very delicius in taste. Even a chicharrones festival is conducted there in Puriscal l to enjoy this delectable and is celebrated.
When you trip Costa Rica once have a Gall pinto that is served as a breakfast prepared from the formed by mixing the rice with beans, red pepper, onion, and cliantro.and served with eggs and fried cheese.
It the sweet corn pancakes take in the breakfast. Very delicious and tasty that forcing you to taste it again and again. So must make your breakfast Worth Enjoyable.
- Also, enjoy the dishes
- Olla de Carne
- Sopa Mariscos
- Sopa Negra
- Pipa Fria
Packing tips for travel to Costa Rica
While traveling to Costa Rica, You must Know the current time weather and things required during the visit according to your stay there and activities in which you are interested to perform. packing tips for travel to Costa Rica are following-Where ever you are traveling in Costa Rica. If you are thing about costa Rica travel tips what to bring’ You should bring these items so you can avoid any problem there.
- Clothes- Pack the clothes you wear, like jeans, shirts, a jacket, a sweater. For diving also bring a diving suit and light clothes for the beach. Bring the clothes in which you feel comfortable and according to Costa Rica’s weather.
- Portable Charger-Must brings it with You to avoid any difficulty and keep your device charged during your traveling.
- Mosquito repellent-To avoid the Dengue and Malaria in Costa Rica. You must be careful as the Dengue probably happens as a result of the mosquito bite. So keep your unnecessary body part covered and enjoy the visit.
- Sunscreen-to avid high sunshine as the sunshine in Costa Rica is high. And if you are sensitive to it, may you have burned. So it is advised to bring sunscreen for protection and care of your Skin.
- Sunglasses and Sun Hat-If you will visit the beach, so to avoid burns, bring it with you. That will also help you against blocking sunshine.
- Hiking shoes-For hiking must take it with you.
- Rain jacket/rain gears-for protection from rainfall
- Day Bag-So you can bring your necessary things with you during a tour.
- Cameras or other gadgets- To capture the beautiful nature and memories.
- First Aid Kit-In case of emergency, take it with you.
- Water Bottle
Costa Rica travel tips (Youtube Video)
Safety tips for Costa Rica travel
- traveling safety-Costa Rica is a safe place but you must have travel insurance.and it is most important in Costa Rica travel safety tips for which you must be sure before leaving for Costa Rica.
- Ride on the official red taxi that you will find easily and also ask about distance and its fare before taking a taxi. Avoid taking another taxi.
- Generally, Urban Areas of Costa Rica have a little bit of crime in comparison to rural areas that feel like a paradise filled with innocent people. When you stay in the city, make sure to book a hotel with a good review.
- Don’t carry your extra money with you while traveling to visit any place.keep your extra credit at some to avoid the problem you can face in case of any mishappening with you.
- Get a sim card when you land in Costa Rica.its pre-paid, and you have to, so you only have to charge some credit to make them work. It will help you stay connected with your tourist fellows.
- Must download some useful Costa Rica Apps.
- If you feel like being chased by someone immediately move to the public establishment, or if you find some nearest police station report there.
- Don’t go outside alone in the dark if you have to go somewhere, make a ride by taxi or uber.
- If you are waiting for a bus, keep staying there and don’t ask anyone to have a look at your luggage and take care of it.
- In case of any miss happening with you call it to 911.
- Book your hotel only with the certified tour operators and ask for cancelling policy. Don’t have hotel bookings from the stranger on streets cheap because it can be an uncertified location and in case of a problem you will not get recover.
- Police can stop you anywhere at any time. So, necessarily keep your papers with you, especially your passport. The cops of Costa Rica are very nice, and they surely guide you about the safety tips and set you on your way.
travel tips for visiting Costa Rica are amazingly useful So must follow these recommendations for having a memorable visit to Costa Rica. These are the best Costa Rica travel tips that fully guide you regarding the best placed you must visit, the Best and delicious foods of Costa Rica and All the tips related packing , traveling, transportation and accommodation. So Have a Wonderful journey and for more travel tips keep visiting our website.